- 194376 - Program Administrator
- $31 to $45.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Program Scheduler for an opening in Northampton,MA
Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management. May manage projects or processes with general supervision. Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures. Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
• Performs schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects.
• Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
• Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
• Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
• May lead or participate in scheduling status reviews.
• Ability to travel 15% of the time.
• Experience interfacing and managing relationships with International Customers
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.