- 197035 - Project Manager
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Los Angeles
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Los Angeles, CA
1) Managing signage projects from client approval to final completion
2) Coordinating logistics and schedule of work
3) Hiring and managing vendors
4) Ensuring efficient, timely and complete communications among all project team members, vendors, and client. Specifically, it is the Project Manager's responsibility to obtain, evaluate, coordinate, distribute, and record information and obtain all authorizations needed to deliver to the Client the services committed to by the company.
3 years of work experience (signage or construction field preferred but not necessary).
Proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
Familiarity of various signage types, attachment methods, materials, and installation procedures.
Demonstrate management know-how, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to manage deadlines and deliver projects on time and on budget.
Demonstrate dedication, ability to take ownership, willingness and ability to understand, promote and integrate company policies and procedures and be a coach-player.
Develop existing client relationships to increase wallet share.
Highly-effective communication skills.
4-year degree from an accredited university preferred.
o Competitive salary & performance-based bonuses
o Health insurance benefits
o Paid vacation and holidays
o Retirement benefits
o Industry leading software technology and equipment
o Offices conveniently located in Mid-City Los Angeles
o Free snacks, great coffee, and occasional team lunches
1st Shift, M-F
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.