- 197047 - Engineer Radio Frequency Microwave Design 3
- $59.01 to $73.76 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Radio Frequency Microwave Design 3 for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
• Designs, develops, tests radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products. Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers.
• Development of antenna architectures, receiver/exciter architectures, requirements generation/flow down; subsystem analysis including hardware from RF to digits, performance modeling, support for performance testing, requirements verification, and more.
• Have experience designing, developing and/or testing radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave antenna systems and/or related RF hardware. In addition, this candidate should have demonstrated technical ability/leadership and expertise in one or more of
the following areas:
• Active electronically scanned arrays (AESAs)
• Highly integrated subsystems including antenna hardware
• Reflectors, Reflect Arrays, Digital Beam Forming
• Antenna/RF Performance Analysis
• Computational Electromagnetics, Statistics
• Antenna or Subsystem Control Design
• Antenna Measurements and Data Reduction
• Antenna range integration, test, and system integration
• Subsystem requirements (hardware and software) derivation, flow-down, and configuration
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 9 years of related experience, or 7 years of experience with a Master's Degree, and/or 4 years of experience with a Ph. D.
The qualified candidate will be experienced in the following areas:
Antennas, Electromagnetics, Computational Electromagnetics, RF/Microwave design, Digital beam-forming, Hardware/Subsystem Integration and Test, and Antenna Control Design.
• Experience using Matlab
• Experience using modeling tools such as STK and HFSS
Bachelor's Degree. See requirements.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.