- 200278 - Engineer Software 2
- NC-North Carolina
- $84.89 to $121.50 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Engineer Software 2's for a contract opportunity in Morrisville, NC.
Develop Infrastructure as Code scripts in Terraform, Helm, and Puppet to provision AWS resources. Deploy and maintain the Dockerized ground system application on Kubernetes clusters. Configure and maintain EC2 developer instances and development environment. Configure and maintain DevOps Continuous Integration/ContinuousDeployment (CI/CD) pipeline tools.
• Principal Engineer Software: Bachelor’s degree in STEM related degree with 5 + years of software development experience; 3 years with a Master's; 0 years with a PhD; or 9 years of software development experience in lieu of a degree.
• Sr. Principal Engineer Software: Bachelor’s degree in STEM related degree with 9 + years of software development experience; 7 years with a Master's; 0 years with a PhD; or 14 years of software development experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with software systems deployment and Continuous Integration/ContinuousDeployment (CI/CD)
• Knowledge of DevOps, i.e. Jenkins and Nexus
• Experience with AWS
• Knowledge of Kubernetes
• Experience with Red Hat Linux administration
• Experience developing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Helm, Puppet)
• Willing to document key knowledge and share with team
High school diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.