- 200816 - Procurement Analyst 1
- Remote Work
- Up to $43.29 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Procurement Analyst 1's for a Remote contract opportunity.
This position is 100% REMOTE
• Sources and procures goods and services of a commodity nature from many suppliers.
• Initiates Requests for Quotations and Proposals and receives same, analyzing proposed pricing
from potential suppliers.
• In conjunction with quality organization, evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability,
as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules. Works with internal customers
to ensure specifications are appropriate for the services or products required.
• Identifies opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through targeted
• Issues purchase orders.
• Manages performance of purchase orders, ensures compliance with all public law requirements
as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
• Employs sound business practices and assesses supplier performance as part of follow-up
• Ensures that appropriate documentation is provided to logistics/transportation & warehouse
organization so that proper receipt is recorded. Reviews and approves supplier payment as
Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Experience in Power point, Excel, Word
High school diploma or equivalent. See requirements.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.