- 200827 - Inbound Customer Service Representative
- HYBRID - Denver
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Collections CSR for a contract/hybrid opportunity in Denver, CO.
As a Collections Customer Service Representative, you'll interact with customers and internal employees to answer questions regarding their account(s). You just need to enjoy building connections with and helping customers. This hands-on, motivated and driven individual should possess exceptional and sincere customer service abilities along with strong computer skills and savvy problem-solving strategies.
· Professionally answers incoming calls from customers and field personnel
· Identifies and assesses customers' needs and directs call accordingly
· Builds customer relationships through sustained and timely communications
· Provides accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools
· Handles customer complaints and provides sound solutions/alternatives in a time-sensitive fashion
· Performs follow-up and provides status on open email and voicemail deliverables
· All customer communication/status is notated on account
· Ensures independent customers are credit and payment terms compliant; assesses service holds if necessary, restore terms when accounts are current
· Supports the Collections team by 1. Communicating account balances to customers/field personnel 2. Providing independent account summaries
· Provides invoices to customers as required or requested
· Coordinate deliveries when customer out of product
· Coordinate with sales if check pick up is required
· Identifies field process issues that may delay payment and report occurrences to management
· Receives RB product for office and employee use and fills the coolers
· Other administration duties may be assigned
This position is REMOTE/HYBRID and offers work from home flexibility, but candidate will be required to report onsite 3 days per week minimum.
· Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years' industry relevant experience:
· Excellent communication skills, including written and strong telephone skills
· 2+ years of Customer Service
· 2+ years Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections experience
· Comprehension of written instructions (including policy and procedure manuals), correspondence and financial documents
· Direct store delivery, route accounting or call center experience is a plus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate change
· Good problem-solving skills
· Computer literate, including Excel and Word
· Self-directed; requires limited oversight
· Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
· Friendly and professional - explain and educate customers in a helpful way (Ability to write and organize formal correspondences)
· Interest in learning - become the subject matter expert people rely on
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Detail Oriented - Accurately process and record information ensuring data integrity
· Demonstrate excellent time management skills, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at the same time
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(With some days ending earlier)
-Potential to convert to Full-Time Employee
-Candidates will need to reside in CO, and be able to drive to training at the Denver office for the first two weeks. After that, they will need to work onsite at least 3 times a week.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.