- 200832 - Master Scheduler
- Up to $33.31 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Master Scheduler for a contract opportunity in Athens, TN.
Implements and maintains an effective production planning and inventory control system to assure availability of machine time, materials, and purchased parts for the uninterrupted flow of production to meet customer releases. Maintains the system to assure minimum work-in-process and finished goods inventory. Responsible for specific platforms, or product lines from supplier to customer. Maintains lean manufacturing processes for product lines and drives continuous improvement through lean initiatives.
• Manage demand and production scheduling for single unit with multiple customer(s) / product(s).
• Support new product/program launches.
• Works closely with customers, team leaders to determine daily production requirements.
• Use parameters to drive inventory levels within manufacturing unit.
• Leads improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
• Continuous improvement team involvement. Member of product transfer teams.
• Works with Materials Launch team for new product / program launch.
• Formalizes Weekly Forecasts/Sales and Operations planning data
Knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Accounting or Engineering.
Applicable client Systems and / or Functional Training. APICS Certification A plus BUT NOT REQUIRED..
Required Years of Experience
• Broad based supply chain management and process development knowledge.
• Planning and scheduling, Demand Management, Cum Management, Customer Measurement systems, Inventory Management, Material systems and working knowledge of operations, accounting, purchasing and other related production functions
• Ability to make quick decisions in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize competing demands.
• Strong time management skills and customer focus. Interviewing, mentoring, training.
• Advanced analytical problem-solving skills to determine root cause of issues.
• Participates in projects that influence the direction of manufacturing that impacts customer satisfaction.
• Develops production schedules for products in the manufacturing facility.
• Must show strong interpersonal and leadership skills, PC software skills and formal MRP system processes
Bachelors Degree required
Schedule:"First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.