- 200972 - Safety Coordinator
- Remote Work
- $39.72 to $49.65 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Safety Coordinator 3 for a Remote contract opportunity.
This position is 100% REMOTE.
Responsible for providing COVID intake support across multiple locations within the Payload and Ground Systems Division; reinforcing site and/or program safety protocols, maintaining documentation, ensuring compliance with OSHA and company policies and procedures and responding accordingly. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
• Managing daily case intake e-mail inboxes (multiple locations)
• Conducting contact tracing activities associated with each case
• Providing quarantine & time charging guidance to affected employees per company protocol
• Coordinating with leadership to ensure specific direction to employees regarding return to work guidelines are followed
• Coordination with division Comms for any required corresponding messaging to employees/sites
• Partnering with EH&S + Facilities on cleaning instructions across sites
• Uploading each case to a sector tracker
High School diploma or equivalent and at least 4 years of relevant experience.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.