- 201445 - Engineer Software 3
- NC-North Carolina
- $51.67 to $64.59 DOE
- 24 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Software 3 for an opportunity in Morrisville, NC.
The successful candidate will join an Agile team that is developing a high-visibility, mission-critical application for space ground stations. The candidate should have a strong background in developing user interfaces (UIs), but as a full-stack software engineer, they can expect to work on the application front-end, back-end, database, and deployment.
- Principal: Bachelor's degree in STEM with 5 years of relevant experience; Master's degree with 3 years of relevant experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience; An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree requirement.
- Senior Principal: Bachelor's degree in STEM with 9 years of relevant experience; Master's degree with 7 years of relevant experience; PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree requirement.
- Experience with UI development
- Knowledge of object-oriented design
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with containers and container management
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with Java and/or C++
- Experience with Python
- Experience with NoSQL functional databases
- Experience with Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud development and deployment
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional), i.e. CSA-A or CSA-P
High School Diploma with 9+ years experience or Bachelo's Dregree with 5+ years.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.