- 202163 - Supply Chain Operations Coordinator 1
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $16.54 to $17.98 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Supply Chain Operations Coordinator 1 for a contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
Prioritize WIP in work centers, move product throughout shop, coordinate with support functions to resolve constraints, obtain ECD’s from customer, plan and forecast work zone,
load and unload tool racks, assist in distribution SOW
• Utilize WIP reports to expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules
• Coordinate with Manufacturing to assist in prioritizing WIP to ensure contractual schedule dates are met
• Utilize knowledge of production requirements to coordinate with other shop support teams (Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, MRB, Industrial Engineering, Shipping, Distribution, etc.) to initiate actions to remove any constraints to production
• Perform necessary SAP and MES system transactions to release work orders for Manufacturing, receive parts into inventory, close out manufacturing work orders, and issue parts up to next higher assemblies
• Create and prepare shippers/manifests for parts leaving the facility and being transported to the customer or other internal sites
• Assists in determining possible and actual shortages may initiate action to correct these deficiencies
• Estimates and logs production rate and time expenditures and may be required to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates
• Ability to obtain a forklift license
• Load and unload shop tools
High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years experience
Communication (written and verbal), able to lift 25lbs, prioritization, organizational,
3 to 5 years of experience.
Have worked in mfg. environment,
Microsoft application experience, SAP experience, ability to analyze data
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.